Thursday, January 9, 2014

Trying your best and failing

As you know, this blog is for inventors. Inventors that have an idea and want to go out into the world and pursue it.

What is important is going out into the world and falling on your face.

I have been pushing a certain device that one of my clients wants to license out. There is only one company that exists in the market that can sell this. I worked my butt off making phone calls and getting a hold of the company's right people.

And I did! Great success, right?

Not yet! As the company reviewed the project, they emailed back that they were not interested.
(Cue the sad music sob story)
That's unfortunate.

What does all this mean and why do you care?
This is why you should care... even though I failed in trying to get this invention licensed out, I had the biggest smile on my face. I at least tried! I tried my best and failed. That is alright. I know that in the future I can take what I learned here and apply it. I know that I am light-years ahead of any other inventor who is in the basement dreaming of big bucks.

This blog is about you and bringing success to your life.
How have you failed in the past? Were you happy that you at least tried?
Let me know by inputting your comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment