Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Getting over your Fear (part 1)

Today's post will be about getting over your Fear.

  • It is about acknowledging that you may be stagnant and want to improve an area of your life. 
  • It is about taking control of your life.
  • It is about taking your life to a level that was unimaginable to you.
  • It is about realizing what it really is.

Fear is a sly devil that hides in our thoughts and pretends to be rational. I have definitely let Fear get the better of me.

We all have Fear and here are the three parts to taking control of it:

  1. Realizing the Fear
  2. Overcoming the Fear
  3. Looking back at Fear
This will be a three-part post and tomorrow's post will be focusing on realizing the fear (which is an easy step). 

*Prepare to see the word Fear a lot in the next day's posts

For today, I want to focus on the application of this to inventing. I have come up with several inventions in my life and the first time I did so I followed my gut instinct. Turns out my gut instinct was based on Fear.

My idea was the best in the world, so I wouldn't show it to anybody. Sound familiar? Maybe that is something you have experience or are going through.

Read on tomorrow because you want to know how to deal with Fear in your inventing life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment